Psilocybin chocolate, Although magic mushrooms can be enjoyed straight up as they are, they can make a great addition to your cooking – especially if you have a sweet tooth. Chocolate and magic mushrooms are an excellent mix, allowing you to enjoy great flavour as you munch down your shrooms. So here are a few recipes to combine the two into magic mushroom chocolate, making the mushroom experience much more palatable.
3 Easy Ways To Make Magic Mushroom Chocolate
YOU WILL NEED:
- Thoroughly dried magic mushrooms
- Bars of store bought chocolate (whatever you fancy)
- A large saucepan
- A glass bowl
- A sharp knife
- Chocolate moulds (if you don’t have moulds you can use a non-stick baking tray)
- The first thing to do is make sure your magic mushrooms are thoroughly dried.
- Using your sharp knife, cut up your magic mushrooms into small pieces.
- Break up you chocolate and place it in your glass bowl.
- Put some water in your saucepan then place your glass bowl on top of it to create a DIY bain-marie.
- Place your saucepan on a heat source and bring the water to boil. As the water boils it will heat up the chocolate above it, causing it to melt. Alternative: If you are struggling to get this to work, you can also place your bowl of chocolate in a microwave on low. However, whilst this will work, you will need to keep a very close eye on your chocolate, as it will easily burn when microwaved.
- Now that you have melted chocolate, allow it to cool for a second.
- Once the chocolate has cooled a little, but is still liquid, add in your finely cut mushrooms.
- Stir the chocolate mix so that the mushroom are evenly distributed throughout it.
- Carefully pour it out into your moulds and then put them in the fridge to cool and set.
- Once it has set, enjoy!